Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Using Chamomile Tea as a Toner | Day 0

So, this week's beauty experiment will be about using chamomile tea as a toner. While it is a great tea to drink, topical application of chamomile also has its benefits.

I'm mainly doing this because something strange has been happening to my cheek; it's red, and dry to the touch. It feels like it's flaking and scaly, but looks fine (apart from the redness). It might be a spot treatment I used, or a new moisturiser, I still don't know. So, until then, I'm going to be trying this toner and see what happens! Chamomile is supposed to be soothing and calm redness.




I've tried green tea as a toner before and it got rid of my small dry spots, but this is different. It's more inflamed, and not your usual case of winter skin. I've tried coconut oil, rosehip oil and exfoliating, but nothing has helped. Hopefully this does!

If you would like to see my previous skin experiment on green tea, here's the

For now, join me as I update you all on my progress with pictures in the following days. Stay tuned and follow me on twitter for when my posts go live!

UPDATED: chamomile tea



xo, Amali

2 comments:

  1. Nothing funner than playing with plants and skincare lol Can't wait to see the results, chamomile has done wonders to calm my skin. Love your blog :) that's obvious ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I agree with the plant and skin statement for sure! and thanks so much Angie, I love your blog too! xoo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...