Thursday, 1 October 2015

Essence Lip Liner | Cute Pink | Review

So, here's a great budget lipliner I decided to pick up the other day. I'm not into lipliners at all, in fact this is only my third one. The first two were a gift and part of a makeup kit when I was 14. I just thought they were for lining the outside of your lips, like my Science teacher did, (apparently a different colour to her lipstick). Now, lipliners seem to have made a huge comeback, and I've decided to begrudgingly join the bandwagon. I've always loved lipsticks, balms and stains, but I decided to finally cave in.


I didn't want to splurge on something I was still on the fence for, so I just decided to pick this up while I was at the Chemist. I thought this would be bone dry, considering it was bought from loose change, but it's surprisingly creamy and pigmented.


I have the shade Cute Pink, which is a cool toned bright pink. It is probably not my colour, because of my skintone, but it's good under or ombre-ed with a darker lipstick. I have darker lips, so on its own, this comes off a little purple(?). It isn't a matte finish, but slightly dewy.



I will definitely be trying other colours from Essence Lip Liners, like Soft Berry and Wish Me A Rose.
xo, Amali


2 comments:

  1. Love a bright pink lip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Maybe not as bright as this though ha ha! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...