Sunday, 13 September 2015

Nails | Spring | Pastel Pink

Before I give my nails the chop to something more manageable (and practical), I thought I would try something different. I bought this nail polish thinking it was a bit more neutral than it actually was so haven't worn it until now. 




Pastel colours are perfect for spring, and since it's finally spring here, I thought I should change up my nails and celebrate a great end to what's been a very chilly winter. The polish I used is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in the colour Giant Peach. The colour is a little brighter when worn, but it still a beautiful peachy pink that dries to a glossy finish. I think it is a little more pink than a true peach though, but it's still a great colout and it's also great for summer!




I haven't shaped my nails or anything, so they are looking a little uneven, as I just let them grow. Next time, I will definitely try to make them a different shape, maybe square ends. I used 2-3 coats as one coat has a sheer finish.


As claimed the polish is very long lasting; this picture was taken on the third day of wear. Even after a week, they still look fresh apart from a little chipping at the ends from typing, in my case. 

I need to get into the habit of painting my nails more often, it's oddly relaxing and definitely something I enjoyed during highschool. Even though we weren't allowed to wear nail polish, I tried to get away with it as many times as I could ha ha. What's your current go-to colour for spring?


xo, Amali

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pastel colour :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love pastel pink!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Marie! Iove pastels xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...